You may choose to have MFA enabled. To do this, please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Login to your portal and navigate to account settings (top right).
2. Navigate to security settings and select either authentication app or Text Message.
Note: Text messages will only be available if you have a mobile number saved. If you are only seeing Authentication App and prefer SMS, you will need to capture a mobile number.
This can be updated by your financial professional.
3. You can select any authentication app you prefer to download on your mobile. You might like to use Authy, or we also recommend Google Authenticator, Dupo Mobile and 1Password.
4. Once you've downloaded and registered your authentication app, select Get started on the Lumiant screen. This will present you with a QR code. The QR code below is only for demonstration purposes you will be presented with your own unique QR code.
5. Use your authenticator app to scan the QR code, which will link your Lumiant account to your authenticator app.
6. Once complete, hit next on the Lumiant screen and it will ask you for a confirmation code. Your authenticator app will provide this. Enter the code and hit verify.
Congratulations! Once verified, you have enabled 2FA on your account. Each time you log in, it will now ask you for an authentication code that you and you alone will be able to get from your authentication app.