In the Settings menu, you can create, manage, and name your practice risk profiles and asset allocation. Once set up, the risk profiles will be available in different modules of Lumiant, such as Your Best Life, giving you greater control over helping your clients live their best lives.
Practice risk Profile setup
2. Click on the Settings cog
3. Click on Risk profiles
You can either add a new risk profile or edit the existing settings.
To Add a new risk profile:
4. Click on Add risk profile
5. Input the risk group name, e.g. "Conservative - 20% Growth"
6. Type in the ranking number. E.g. "1" for the first risk profile.
7. Click Asset Allocation to input SAA, then save
8. To continue adding further risk profiles, click 'Add risk profile'.
9. Ensure you update the Risk ranking as you add the new profile. E.G., type "2" for the second risk profile.
10. Continue to add risk profiles until all your practice risk profiles are set
To edit an existing risk profile
Click on the 'View' function and edit the required details by following the above steps.