Mark is joined by Scott Douglas Director and Wealth Specialist from IMFG Corporate Wealth Solutions in Sydney.
Over this 2 part episode, Scott and Mark discuss how Scott has managed changing to a values based experience with his clients, his 10 advisers and his broader business.
In part 1, Scott unpacks a client story where a client was initially resistant to the change to this experience. He covers:
* How he tackled his client's objection, "I'm not going to do this, it's not for me, it's for younger people"
* The power of giving your client an "opt out"
* The impact of demonstrating where there is a divergence in your process for your client
* How the values experience provides balanced discussions for both spouses where there is a dominant spouse, providing voice for the passive spouse in the relationship.
* The impact of connecting goals to the "why" empowering clients to make their decisions
To learn more about how Lumiant can help you embed values based advice into your business click visit www.lumiant.io